Good, Evil and Power
If you haven't registered yet, simply decide on a Original Character name first and register. If you want to play a canon character you may still do so of course. But you will need to make an OC first.

Be sure to check the forum rules section and then the character creation area to get started.

Hope to chat with you soon,
Love ya's
Admin-Cas
Good, Evil and Power
If you haven't registered yet, simply decide on a Original Character name first and register. If you want to play a canon character you may still do so of course. But you will need to make an OC first.

Be sure to check the forum rules section and then the character creation area to get started.

Hope to chat with you soon,
Love ya's
Admin-Cas
Good, Evil and Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AU Harry Potter Universe; The First war was never ended and still continuing as Voldemort never paid then Potter a visit that fateful night. All Canon Character Available

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Nurse Cassidy
Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:32 am by Isaiah Wells

» Funny Harry Potter Memes
Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 8:18 am by Admin-Cass

» The Sorting Hat
Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:31 pm by Admin-Cass

» Male Face Claims
Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:32 pm by Isaiah Wells

» Isaiah “Izzy” Wells
Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:06 pm by Isaiah Wells

» First Train Ride
Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:18 pm by Amelia Marcus

» Residence Request
Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:42 am by Admin-Cass

» Main Logos
Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:03 pm by Admin-Cass

» Female Face Claims
Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:41 am by Amy Cassidy

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nurse Cassidy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy Cassidy

Amy Cassidy

Nurse Cassidy Empty
PostSubject: Nurse Cassidy   Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:08 pm

September 1 1981

Nurse Amy Cassidy, was the head of the Nurses at St.Mungos, Amy was a small woman but known in the hospital for being harsh and not taking crap from anyone. There was no excuse for slacking off while on duty for her watch.

However she was skilled nurse and he assisted anyone in her department in need of help or more training. Was always the first to defend her nurse if anyone gave them problems. If anyone was going to yell at her nurses it was going to be her and no one else.

She was currently looking at the patient charts for which patient needed care next. It just so happened she also had a trainee with her that day so she was in full nurse teaching mode. Merlin help anyone who disrupted her from that.
Back to top Go down
Isaiah Wells

Isaiah Wells

Nurse Cassidy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Cassidy   Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Healer Isaiah Wells - known as "Izzy" by any who sought such familiarity from him - strolled the corridors on his way to check the patient roster. He had just finished some analyses and was in desperate need of a change of pace. A glance out of a window he passed told him it was a fairly nice day out... such a shame it wasn't feasible to get some of their more permanent residents outside for a bit of fresh air. Isaiah knew of at least a handful of long-term patients that would love it.

As Isaiah approached the patient charts he realized he wasn't the only one that had had this idea. He knew Nurse Amy Cassidy by sight: one could say her no-nonsense reputation preceded her. Isaiah was never on the receiving end of that reputation insofar as he could remember. Perhaps one reason for this was that he typically had an excellent excuse at the ready just in case it was ever perceived that he was slacking. What better way to fill in blank or boring segments of work time than to visit the children's ward to cheer up the kids? Humdrum paperwork could always wait an hour... or two... or half a day... there was a whole floor of children in need of entertainment!

Considering Isaiah had no idea who the nurse at Amy's side was without reading the name tag, he could only guess that they were a trainee. "Good morning, ladies," Isaiah smiled, nodding to Amy and the trainee in turn. He took a chart from the pile and flicked through it. "Doing some training today, Amy?"
Back to top Go down
Amy Cassidy

Amy Cassidy

Nurse Cassidy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Cassidy   Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:20 pm

"Now after looking over the patient chart what should we do first" she said in a smooth voice to her trainee before glancing at Healer Isaiah Wells. He was a good Healer as far as her opinion was concerned and a decent man. Not one of the horrible pureblood nonsense that was going around. However he was also the only man on staff that would dare interrupt her in the middle of training when it wasn't a life or death situation. Fortunately for him, he was a Healer and she couldn't really yell at him for simply saying hello.. If he was one of her nurses it would be a different story.

"Yes Healer Wells I am" she replied directly though in a friendly enough manner to not make anything awkward. "Her first day.." she said as she turned her gaze back to the younger nurse who was diligently checking the patience chart before giving her report on what should be done first. Amy secretly thought her brand new nurses were adorable, true they didn't know what they were doing yet, but they were always eager to please and work hard.. it was when they got comfortable is when they became a nuisance.

"Anything I can do for you Isaiah?" She asked in a more casual yet quiet tone when it was clear the trainee was to absorbed with her task to listen to their chatter.

Back to top Go down
Isaiah Wells

Isaiah Wells

Nurse Cassidy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Cassidy   Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Isaiah grinned, though the expression seemed to have gone unnoticed by the diligent trainee. That was fine - Isaiah could remember how eager he had been to please his instructors on his first day. "I'm sure under your instruction, she'll be a fine addition to the staff," he smiled. In the back of his mind he willed the trainee to never let her guard down, for Amy Cassidy would be making sure the nurses under her watch stayed on their toes. Sometimes Isaiah would almost swear that Nurse Cassidy enjoyed it when a procrastinating nurse jumped out of their skin at the unexpected sound of her voice. To be entirely honest with himself... Isaiah couldn't really blame her for finding such a thing amusing.

Even more parchment rustled as Isaiah skimmed over the chart in his hands. "Ah, I'm just looking for something different to do - Analyses are interesting, but by the twentieth one they all start to look the same," he chortled, continuing to skim the chart for any other relevant bits of information.
Back to top Go down
Amy Cassidy

Amy Cassidy

Nurse Cassidy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Cassidy   Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Amy smirked slightly and eyed her trainee as she jumped with an answer.
"Oh, Um Potion burn injuries, patient has already been treated for the pain with a self made pain relief potion.. but it hasn't been tested yet on what kind or how much he had" she said with a grin.

Amy inclined her head and gave a slight nod "Good, now go run the tests and finish treatment for the burns and possible pain relief overdose" She instructed and turned back to Isaiah.

"You are welcome to pick a patient or two, might even find a interesting case or two" she said as she watched him look through the charts. "My trainee is done her shift as soon as we are done with this patient. Then I am back on regular duty, might help you with a patient if you are so inclined Healer Wells" she said with a slight smirk as she walked by perhaps her favourite healer in the hospital. She would never admit this to anyone of course.
Back to top Go down
Isaiah Wells

Isaiah Wells

Nurse Cassidy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Cassidy   Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 9:32 am

Isaiah blinked when the trainee nurse jumped with an answer, and nodded slightly. The gesture was in almost-perfect time with Amy’s response. He kept quiet so Amy could do her teaching, but in the back of his mind he couldn’t help but have mixed feelings about patients that made their own pain relief potions. On the one hand he admired their independence... on the other, there was so much that could go wrong from making the potion to determining the dosage.

The chart Isaiah had been holding gently clicked against the holder as the healer selected a different one. “An interesting case would certainly be welcome. At the moment anything that doesn’t require precise analytics sounds about perfect,” Isaiah smiled, looking at the latest chart he selected. Dark eyebrows knotted and quirked as he read the file... this one certainly seemed interesting. It wasn’t often that he couldn’t fully listen to one of the nurses while reading; the file in his hands did just that.

Isaiah looked up briefly at Amy’s parting words. “Who am I to refuse assistance when it’s offered? You’re more than welcome to join me, whenever you have the time or the wish to do so, Amy,” he said, then continued to read. While the chart in his hands was anything but pleasant, particularly for the patient, there was a small hint of a smile on Isaiah’s face. Amy was one of Isaiah’s favorite nurses in the hospital... though if ever asked he would say he liked all of the nurses for a myriad of different reasons. Favoritism on a healer’s part wouldn’t help their patients any.

After a quick glance to confirm the room number Isaiah set off at a brisk walk until he reached the door. To the side of the door’s archway, on the wall, was a bronze plaque with C29 emblazoned on it. Beneath the room number would ideally list the bed and its occupant. Isaiah consulted his chart upon noticing there wasn’t a name listed on the sub-plaques: the patient had only just been assigned the room. Isaiah shrugged and knocked before stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nurse Cassidy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse Cassidy   Nurse Cassidy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurse Cassidy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Good, Evil and Power :: The World :: St. Mungos :: Ground Floor- Reception and Artefact Accidents-
Jump to: